Our philosophy focuses on our members and community enjoying a balanced and healthy lifestyle through endurance training and a supportive environment. We believe that group training not only provides motivation and accountability, but also offers great social dynamics in which everyone may find opportunity that bolsters both the community and individual well being. Furthermore, we feel that educating our community members so that they may be equipped with knowledge and skills to achieve and exceed their individual goals is key to growth for our sport and overall community.
How does our team work? How can you participate?
Step one: Become a Community Member
Our basic level of membership. Everyone becomes a member of the community first. Here is what is included in the community membership:
- All weekend workouts - Saturday bike rides, Sunday runs, Open water swims and Bricks starting in the spring
- Access to member drop-in rates or all-access workouts for Strength, Swim, Track and Indoor Cycling. $90 for a 10 workout pass, or $400 for annual all access. See schedule below for times, locations and coaches
- All partnership discounts
- Travel and Race logistics:
- Organized housing at specific travel races,
- Team support at local races with a tent to store your gear and the best cheering squad around
- SAG Support at rides longer than 60 miles during the spring and summer
- Access to TRI Team PDX Members facebook group and email list
Step 2: Decide how to access our premium workouts
In order to serve our community in the best way possible we're offering all weekday workouts which require facility access or coaches separately. Everyone has their own schedule, budget, and location so you can pick how to best access these workouts. These workouts include our famous group swim workouts at the PSU Stott Center, our group spin workouts and a group strength sessions.
As a community member you can choose annual all access for $400, our member drop-in rate of $10 per workout, or purchase 10 workout punch passes for $90 ($9 per workout)A link to purchase the workout pass is below. If you're ready to do all-access, please email us at email@example.com and we can get you set up to start in January